I was nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award by Aria @ Snow White Hates Apples and thank you so much Aria for nominating me! If you aren’t following Aria already, make sure to do so, she’s a great blogger!
The Awesome Blogger Award was created by Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala who stated:
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Include the reason behind the award.
3. Include the banner in your post.
4. Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
5. Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
6. Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
7. Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
8. Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
1. Favorite quote from a book?
2. Best plot twist(s) of all time?
Of course I can’t think of any when I have to. My brain doesn’t want to cooperate right now so I don’t have an answer for you.
3. Favorite classic that few know about?
I don’t read classics unless I have to so every classic I read I fairly popular. My favorite classic is probably The Catcher in the Rye, though.
4. If you can only read poetry or plays for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
I would choose plays because I don’t like poetry whatsoever. In plays you at least have some plot and characters, poetry is random sentences whith enter randomly pressend in the middle of them.
5. A character the majority loves but you don’t?
Cedric Diggory. It’s probably because he’s played by Robert Pattinson in the movie, I won’t lie, but I never liked Cedric and never will.
6. Literary trope(s) that you like best?
Oh, so many! I’m a sucker for tropes and if it’s one of my favorite tropes, it can never be overdone. Let’s name a few that I really love: hate to love relationship, teacher/student relationship, bad boys with dark past, love triangles (if convincing), one of the best friends being in love with another one… I believe cliches are cliches for a reason and I’m a sucker for all these tropes if done well.
7. How do you pick your next read?
It’s a struggle. But usually it ends up being completely random.
8. A book character that’s the most like you?
Probably Eliza from Eliza and Her Monsters. Although Eliza is more like me from a couple of years ago but we’re still pretty simmilar and I never connected to a character as much as I connected with her.
9. Do you read multiple books at the same time or do you stick to one until you’re done?
Always multiple books. I usually have at least one physical book and one audiobook on my currently reading list but often it’s more than that. I wish I read one book at the time but I can’t make myself to do so.
10. A book you’d like a movie/TV adaptation for?
Black Dagger Brotherhood as a TV show!! I will never stop saying that. I just think it would be the most epic (and the longest) TV show ever and I would watch the hell ouf it!
Now, since I’m feeling super lazy and not creative at all, I’m not going to come up with 10 new questions. Instead, just use Aria’s question, they’re good ones. I’m sorry, I promise I’ll come up with my own next time.
And we’re done! I had so much fun answering Aria’s questions and I hope my nominees will have too! If you want to answer Aria’s questions and you haven’t been nominated, feel free to answer the questions in the comments, I’d love to read your answers!